Have a question for us?
For general questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For feedback about a story, email email@example.com.
For advertising questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4222 Meridian Pkwy, Suite 110
Aurora, IL 60504
Follow us for sneak peeks, added content and more!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Receive articles and updates in your inbox!
* indicates required field
Did you know we offer ways to present your brand to our audience? We do — and our staff is eager to help you spotlight your product/service to our readers through on-site ad spaces and sponsored content. To inquire about how we can help you spread awareness of your brand, please email email@example.com.
Love Crixeo and want to do more to spread awareness of the arts?
Bring on your ideas!
- n.: The intersection of life and art.
- Origin: From the Latin creō, to create, and the Roman numeral IX, symbolizing the nine muses of literature, science and the arts.
Our contributors are overflowing with ideas to improve the earth, appreciate the underappreciated, make people laugh and spotlight incredible works of art. Sound like something you’d be into? Give us a shout.
- Entertainment: Coverage of TV, movies, music, games, tech, sports, conventions, festivals, etc.
- Current events: Specific examples of art impacting current local, national, and world events and vice versa.
- Art improving lives: Specific examples of extraordinary art helping people, the planet, animals, etc. (Consider all forms of art: visual arts, architecture, fashion, entertainment, tech design, etc.)
- Humor: Witty insights on life and art/entertainment.
- Awareness: Powerful essays on important social and cultural topics.
Need more guidance on what we cover? Check out our monthly issues and social media pages.
Pitch us at Contribute@crixeo.com. If this is your first pitch to Crixeo, be sure to include a brief bio including relevant experience as well as writing samples or links to your published stories. Include a headline and clear description with each pitch. Include reference links and images if possible. We also consider complete, unpublished articles. If we want to pursue your pitch, we’ll be in touch!